my goals, if i think about them are things like,
1. don't eat cheese for every single meal.
2. try to remember not to wear the pants that squeeze the muffin top the worst unless i'm wearing a loose fitting shirt.
3. become financially secure enough to be able to go to the grocery store and buy all the things on the list in the same day.
4. become financially secure enough to be able to purchase both christmas presents and much needed shoes for the girl's growing feet without having to figure out which is more important.
enough about finances. it makes my brain hurt to think about it.
5. reach 200 blog followers before 2012.
6. learn how to flap my arms and fly when i jump off the stairs.
oh wait, that's one of brooke's goals. please disregard.
6. cause people to leak. any form of leakage is acceptable. tears, drool, spewed beverages, puke, piddle. i figure if there's some type of leakage, then i must have had an imact and impact is always a good thing.
7. never ever be bland. vanilla is the enemy. spice is my friend.
8. never shave my head again.
i can't think of any more. eight goals isn't so bad, i guess.
are you a goalie? what are your goals?